There are a lot of attention-grabbing details in Netflix’s Extraction movie, from the bridge scene to the 12-minute long fight sequence, and Chris Hemsworth even revealed that the movie also includes some of the most intense stunts that he’s ever done in his career. Extraction‘s ambiguous ending has also mystified fans ever since its release, and there are hopes for a sequel.
However, there is also a minor detail in the film that has fans buzzing—Hemsworth’s cool haircut. Hemsworth’s haircut is a high and tight style, and with most of us at home due to the current coronavirus pandemic, men’s grooming brand Regal Gentleman detailed just what goes into the Extraction haircut and how you can replicate it for yourself.
This content is imported from YouTube. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.
How to get the Extraction haircut:
- The cut is high and tight in the back and very heavy along the front, so it’ll work better on straighter hair. Tool wise, you’ll want to use hair clippers.
- You’ll want to start buzzing the back with a 2.5 guard, while making sure to work up and high.
- Start buzzing the upper half of the sides and back of head, gradually working down into the part that’s already buzzed.
- The crown is also quite short, so use scissors to cut it down.
- For the hairline, you want it to be a lot longer than the back, so work in small sections to trim the ends.
- Dry the hair, and then use a hair paste for styling.